Friday, July 22, 2011

A new light

Because I lost so much weight, I'm very self conscious about how I look. I was very comfortable with my weight before, now I look too skinny. It sucks but I'm slowly just accepting it and knowing that I'll gain it all back...eventually. It does seem to get easier day by day. My bag is a part of me now and I have a routine. It's just become a part of my day and my life. I have my days where I cry and feel sad but I'm learning to not dwell on it or continue to feel sorry for myself..it could be a lot worse.

So I'm just living my life working full time and spending time with my family and close friends. I don't go out really, not that I ever did before I got sick...but I'm definitely a homebody now. I like to read and spend time at home. Doesn't help that I don't have much energy to do anything anyway. I have been out a few times to the movies and out to dinner and things like that but no partying in my near future. Don't mind though :) ...it'll soon get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment